Gretchen Arnold is an alumna of the University where she obtained her B.S. in Nutritional Science. She continued on to complete a dietetic internship at Yale-New Haven Hospital which started her journey becoming a dietitian specialized in pediatric and nutrition support. Gretchen has worked with all ages to provide clinical nutritional care to high risk patients while working alongside various types of healthcare teams. As a passionate patient advocate and nutrition educator, Gretchen has been actively involved in teaching students, patients and physicians during her career with focus on most current therapies and advances in nutrition care. She eagerly shares these experiences and applications in her Nutrition Assessment, Lifecycle Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy for Children with Special Health Care needs classes. She maintains her clinical status with a per diem position as a Metabolic Dietitian at the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital Metabolism Program and is a Licensed Dietitian in N.H. as well as Maine.
- NUTR 476: Nutritional Assessment
- NUTR 600: Field Experience in Nutrition
- NUTR 650: Life Cycle Nutrition
- NUTR 740: Nutr for Children w/Spec Needs
- NUTR 773/873: Clinical Nutrition
- NUTR 790: Undergrad Teaching Experience
- NUTR 799H: Honors Senior Thesis
- NUTR 831: Diet: Clinical Theory & Pract
- NUTR 838: DI: Pregnancy & Peds Prac.
- NUTR 876: Adv Pathophysi Clinical Care