UNH Academic Resources
- If you are struggling in a course, your first step is to speak with your professor.
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR) (Durham) – assists with tutoring, study groups, time management, test-taking, and study skills workshops
- Center for Academic Enrichment (CAE) (Manchester) – assists with tutoring, study groups, math drop-in hours, and writing tutors/research mentors.
- Connors Writing Center (Durham) – has trained assistants to help with your writing (papers, lab reports, personal statements, etc.)
- UNH Career and Professional Success (Durham & Manchester) – can help with interview coaching and resume writing
- Mathematics Center (MaC) (Durham) – provides support for many UNH math courses.
Additional UNH Resources
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS) (Durham)
- Student Accessibility Services (Durham/Manchester)
- Health & Wellness (Durham)
- Student Wellness (Manchester)