Course, Research, or Activity (CRA) Registration Form

Please choose a CRA Form from one of the formats below if you are faculty, staff, student, group or organization conducting research, teaching a class, or holding an event or demonstration on any university woodland. Filling out this form will allow us to prevent any conflicts between individuals using university lands and help us to protect research or other activities from disturbance.

Register Online

For the following form, print up a hard copy from your browser or reader, fill out completely and return to the UNH Office of Woodlands and Natural Areas. If you need to register for multiple properties, please fill out a separate form for each individual property. For address information, follow the link to General Information.

Portable Document Format