UNH Alumni and the Application Process
- The services of the Premedical/Predental Advising Office and the Premedical/Predental Advisory Committee are available to UNH Alumni.
Non-Degree Students / Continuing Education
- If an applicant did not graduate from UNH and completed the majority of the required health profession prerequisite courses at other institutions, they should contact that institution’s health professions advising office and/or their undergraduate/graduate institution for information regarding a letter of evaluation.
- Applicants who received a degree from another institution, but did not complete the prerequisite courses for application to a health profession program as part of their degree program, may take the required courses at UNH. The student would take classes as continuing education credit. UNH does not offer a “post-bac” premed program (https://apps.aamc.org/postbac/#/index).
- For an applicant to be supported by the UNH Advisory Committee’s Letter of Evaluation, the applicant must:
- Complete 30 credits of the required/suggested health professions course work at UNH.
- Must have a complete file with the Premedical/Predental Advising Office, and abide by the timetable for deadlines.
- Take at least two sciences simultaneously for a minimum of two semesters.
- For UNH course registration information please refer to the Continuing Education web site: www.learn2.unh.edu