Prior to scheduling an appointment
1. Attend the appropriate information session
- New Student General Information Meetings: held fall and spring semester.
- Application Cycle: meeting held fall semester only.
- If you did not attend a meeting be sure to review the information posted from the meeting.
- The Powerpoints are usually posted within a week of the meetings.
2. Become familiar with this website
3. Schedule your appointment
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in
- From the student home page, select Schedule an Appointment
- Select Other Support or Advising drop down menu
- Scroll to the very bottom and select Pre-Professional Health Programs
- Select Pre-Health Advising from Appointment Type drop down menu. Click “Next”
- Select Rudman G02 from drop down menu
- For Staff Selection drop down, select Leslie Chinburg. Click “Next”
- Select preferred appointment time block, then the appointment time that best works for you. Click “Next”
- Please list your intended health profession and any additional information in the text box, then select Confirm Appointment
Alumni, Continuing Ed, and other non-Current Students: