Some of the documents on this page are currently being revised and updated to reflect changes to our graduate programs – especially the launch of separate graduate programs in Integrative Biology and Marine Biology. Older documents and checklists referring to the Biological Sciences Graduate Program (with IOB and MB options) still apply to continuing students, but people admitted to the new programs (starting in Fall 2022) should rely on new documents being developed for their specific program. UNH Graduate School forms and policies are the same for all programs.
If you have questions about specific documents, policies, or points of information, please contact Lisa Buchalski (DBS administrative coordinator), Prof. Melissa Aikens (IB coordinator), or Prof. Liz Harvey (MB coordinator, DBS Associate Chair).
Key Documents for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Handbook
- M.S. checklist
- Ph.D. checklist
- essential info for new grads
- annual progress report for graduate students
- annual report by advisor
- annual report by student
- request for additional support for graduate students
- master's supervisory committee nomination form
- doctoral guidance committee form
- doctoral candidacy form
- doctoral dissertation committee form