Therapeutic Riding is a mode of therapy utilizing functional riding skills, equine movement and a variety of therapy activities to achieve specific cognitive, physical and emotional goals. The UNH Therapeutic Riding Program adapts equine activities to allow for participation of riders over the age of 5 with cognitive, physical and emotional challenges. Activities take place in a normal equine environment, augmented with therapeutic games and activities. Adaptations are diagnosis-specific and focus on maximizing the abilities of each individual, rather than concentrating on disabilities.
- Tickets to the 13th annual Run for the Roses silent auction and dinner on May 4th are NOW available
- Registration is full for our Sping program
- Summer Registration begins ONLINE at 8am March 1st!
- Click HERE to read our Fall newsletter.
- Click HERE to read our Winter newsletter.
- Our next volunteer training session is Monday March 25th, 2019 from 2-4 PM.
- UNH Therapeutic Riding T-shirts are available for $12 in Adult or Youth Sizes in red, kelly green, hot pink, tangerine, ocean blue, turquise, deep purple or lavender. (add $3 for shipping)
PATH International Advanced Instructor
PATH-certified Instructors: Sunya Cook, Mackenzie DelVecchio, Rachel Fish
278 Mast Road Extension
Durham, NH 03824-3590
Phone: (603) 862-0131