Therapeutic Riding is a mode of therapy utilizing functional riding skills, equine movement and a variety of therapy activities to achieve specific cognitive, physical and emotional goals. The UNH Therapeutic Riding Program adapts equine activities to allow for participation of riders over the age of 5 with cognitive, physical and emotional challenges. Activities take place in a normal equine environment, augmented with therapeutic games and activities. Adaptations are diagnosis-specific and focus on maximizing the abilities of each individual, rather than concentrating on disabilities.
- Our Spring and Summer programs are full at this time. Our Fall 2022 program sign-ups will begin on July 25th from this page.
- Please visit our schedule page for dates and times.
- We are planning on holding our Kentucky Derby Spring Fling on May 7th, 2022. Tickets now on sale!
- Please read our Spring Newsletter
- UNH Therapeutic Riding T-shirts are available for $12 in Adult or Youth Sizes in red, kelly green, hot pink, tangerine, ocean blue, turquoise, deep purple or lavender. (add $3 for shipping)
PATH International Advanced Instructor
PATH-certified Instructors: Sunya Cook, Emily Fabiano, Cordelia Burbank and Grayson Leichtman
278 Mast Road Extension
Durham, NH 03824-3590
Phone: (603) 862-0131