Distinguished Alumni - 2008
1998 BS Environmental Conservation
1998 BA Spanish
1998 Minor in Biology
Amy Manzelli is a member and part owner of BCM Environmental & Land Law, PLLC in Concord, NH. She practices environmental, conservation, and land law across New Hampshire.
- Guides green developers through projects, especially permitting of innovative and low-impact techniques;
- Assists those who oppose or wish to obtain modifications to projects of others;
- Represents clients regularly before all Courts in NH;
- Advocates for clients at the State House, with officials of Executive Agencies, and at Local Land Use Boards; and
- Encourages passage, modification, or defeat of relevant proposed laws.
Clients benefit from Ms. Manzelli’s commitment to the environment combined with her extensive legal experience. SuperLawyers continues to rate her as a Rising Star in Environmental Law. She is also:
- On the Board of the Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Hampshire;
- Representing the Environment on the Residential Ratepayers Advisory Board as an appointee of the New Hampshire Senate President; and
- Serving as an appointee of Governor Lynch on the New Hampshire Water Sustainability Commission.
Previously, Ms. Manzelli served for over two years on the legislative (HB1295) Stormwater Commission, representing the New Hampshire Business and Industry Association, which honored her with an Above and Beyond Award for her service.
Ms. Manzelli earned her Master’s in Environmental Law and her Juris Doctor degrees from Vermont Law School; and her B.S. in Environmental Conservation and her B.A. in Spanish from the University of New Hampshire, where she is now a Distinguished Alumna.
Ms. Manzelli makes her home in Pembroke, NH, along with her husband, toddler, and two rescued boxer dogs. She enjoys family time, local food, gardening, edible landscapes, hiking, biking, cooking, and travel.