What's great about the UNH Biomedical Science Program?
- Three exciting options: medical laboratory science, medical microbiology, and medical and veterinary sciences
- Biomedical professions are among the 50 best careers of 2010 (U.S. News & World Report)
- Outstanding academic preparation for
- Medical and veterinary schools, M.S. and Ph.D. programs, physician assistant programs
- Certification as a medical laboratory scientist
- Research scientist/laboratory technician positions in hospitals, government labs, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies.
- Highly experienced faculty with demonstrated excellence in teaching, research, and career guidance
- Experiential learning at the NH Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, UNH farm facilities, area hospitals, and biotechnology/
pharmaceutical companies in the Greater Boston area.
- New facility for NH Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory. For more information...