"The most common question that I get from frosh and sophomores is, ‘When do I get another class with Professor Lee?’"
What is CREAM?
CREAM is a student-run cooperative in which 25-30 UNH students, with the help of advisors, operate and manage a small business. This business is a 25-30 cow registered Holstein dairy herd. Say "hello" to the 2014 CREAMers! Learn more >>>
Undergraduate Research Conference
The 23rd COLSA Undergraduate Research Conference will be on Saturday, April 26. Registration is open to any COLSA undergraduate student who has performed a research project with a faculty mentor. Learn More >>>
Faces of COLSA
Find it Fast
- Thompson School Community Leadership Program - Memorial Union Building, Rooms 334/336 and 338/340 - April 23, 2014
- URC-Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Symposium (ISE) - Whittemore Center - April 23, 2014
- UNH Graduate School Manchester Campus2028 Info Session - Pandora Mill Building- 88 Commercial Street, Manchester, NH - April 23, 2014
- Charles & Miriam Nelson Poster Competition - Paul College - April 23, 2014
- Bud Albin Challenge - Paul College - April 25, 2014