I serve as the Research Computing Center (RCC) computational scientist dedicated to COLSA, facilitating research via the following services:
- Bioinformatics, HPC, and other scientific application development and support
- Coordination of RCC managed COLSA technology, including compute, storage, and high-capacity data transfer resources
- Assistance incorporating RCC managed resources into grant proposals and other documentation
- Assistance organizing computational pipelines, workflows, and data management practices for increased usability and efficiency
- GEN 712/812, teaching Bash and Python programming to biology students
- Development and support of the PALADIN protein alignment application and associated tools
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance in these areas!