- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Program coordinator by maintaining graduate student files and processing applications.
- Monitor dept's financial affairs: budget preparation, monitoring expenses and financial reporting for review by department chair.
- Primary liaison to COLSA BSC (e.g. grad assistantships, salary increases, equipment inventory, space surveys, requests for earned time, work schedules, etc.)
- Track and coordinate dept’s space/office assignments/facilities repairs, including: office moves, keys, mailboxes, grad cubicles.
- Manage dept’s purchasing, ordering and surplus procedures.
- Act as department’s Telecom Account Manager: request & monitor work orders. Routinely audit telecom invoices for accuracy.
- Coordinate dept’s travel for course field trips.
- Misc.: emergency contact lists; risk management plans; dept Blackboard organizations
Kickboxing, cooking, Star Wars geek, Patriots, Red Sox, and just enjoying the outdoors
Favorite Part of the Job:
I truly enjoy working with the students!