Cindy Burke is a double alumna of the University of New Hampshire with a BS in Zoology and an MBA from the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics. She is the Director of the University's Therapeutic Riding Program and teaches and advises students in the Therapeutic Riding Tract. Cindy is a PATH International Advanced certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor, PATH mentor and PATH lead site evaluator and has been riding for more than thirty years. She also teaches some of the business courses for Animal Science and Equine students. Cindy has coached the IHSA team and taught ANSC402 classes in past years. Cindy's AWS (Registered American Warmblood) gelding, Kodiak, is housed at the UNH Horse barn and she enjoys dressage when she's not teaching or spending time with her husband and two kids.
- AAS 548: Animal Bus: Concepts/Practices
- ANSC 500: Equine Assisted Activities
- ANSC 548: Agr Bus Mgmt
- ANSC 600: Field Experience
- ANSC 635: Nonprofit Mgmnt Ag Bus
- ANSC 643: Princ Therapeutic Riding Instr
- ANSC 695: Supervised Teaching Experience
- ANSC 744: Adv.Therapeutic Riding Instr.
- ANSC 795W: Investigations