Faculty Handbook: Financial Aid

Students needing or requesting financial aid should contact the Financial Aid Office in Stoke Hall. They may qualify for loans, grants, or college work study.

They should also contact their advisor, chairperson, or Associate Dean for Academic Programs concerning available scholarships. In most cases scholarships are based partly on need, and parents must file a financial statement.

In cases of extreme financial emergency, a student or his/her advisor should contact the Associate Dean for Academic Programs in the Dean's Office.