UNH in Italy Info Sessions

Monday, February 5, 2018
Study abroad students explore Italian agriculture

UNH in Italy invites you to learn more about our study abroad experience!  All are welcome to attend one of our upcoming Information Sessions:  

Thurs, Feb 8th | 1 - 2pm | Kendall 116

Mon, Feb 12th | 5- 6pm | Nesmith 113

Wed, Feb 14th | 4 - 5pm | Kendall 202

Thurs Feb 15th | 1-2 pm | Kendall 116

Info sessions will detail the semester- and summer-long options (e.g. Fall 2018 or Summer 2018) and course offerings (including Discovery courses).

Come learn more about the application processeligibility, and requirements.  Bring your questions and classmates.  All majors are welcome and encouraged to attend!

In our 15 year history, over 500 UNH students have studied in the vibrant and enchanting historical city of Ascoli Piceno, Italy.  The UNH-managed program includes housing, course-related excursions throughout Italy, local field trips to food- and agricultural-sites, and support from full-time, experienced staff. 

Here's what some of our UNH in Italy alumni had to say about their recent study abroad experience:

"I am so glad that I chose to embark on the UNH-in-Italy program. It is an experience I will not forget. I met so many new people, learned a lot and was able to see so many amazing sights. I hope you have as much fun as I did!" - Amy D., Summer 17

"Studying abroad through the UNH-in-Italy Program has truly changed my life. I was very nervous and apprehensive throughout the weeks leading up to my departure. There were times when I second guessed myself and I wasn’t sure if I was able to be away from home for five weeks. I took a chance and pushed myself completely out of my comfort zone and I have never been so happy." - Valerie N., Summer 17

Questions can be directed to Jesse Stabile Morrell at jesse.morrell@unh.edu or 603 862-2547.