Master of Science in Nutritional Sciences with Dietetic Internship
Incoming: Academic Years (2019-2021)
For our newly admitted students for the 21-month internship program running from August 2019 through May 2021, the University has not set tuition and fee rates. We anticpate an approximate 4% increase in program costs. This would be equal to approximately $42,000 and $45,000 for the entire program.
Current: Academic Years (2018 to 2020)
The 2018-2019 21-month tuition and fees cost is approximately $39,500 for in-state and $43,000 for out-of-state students.
The estimated tuition for the 2018-2020 year is below.
- Charge for Computer Matching through D&D Digital Systems: $50.00
- After acceptance, prior to internship, criminal background check ~$75.00
- Program Tuition during the 21-month program: In-state residents: $35,070.00 / Out-of-state residents: $38,577.00
- Dietetic Internship Course Fee *(integrated into practicum courses) - $850.00
- Typical annual fees assessed by UNH each term (Summer, Fall, January, and Spring terms)
- Mandatory Fees: ~ $2,200.00 per year (estimated 2018-2019) includes Health Services and Counciling, Student Recreation, Memorial Union
- Registration Fee: $20.00 (each term)
- Other required expenses (estimated):
- Rent (approximately) per month: $600.00- $1,000.00
- Textbooks (variable): $600.00
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Affiliate Membership: $50.00/year
- Lab coat: $50.00
- Parking Permit (UNH): $50.00 - summer; academic year - $140.00
- Car Expenses/Insurance: Varies
- Travel: Varies. 25% of rotations are on campus; 75% are off campus and driving distances can vary from 20-60 minute drive from Durham
- Health Insurance: Varies
- Liability Insurance: $60.00/year
- Criminal Background Checks: $75.00 after acceptance