Join us on Sunday December 3rd, 2017 at 12:00pm for the UNH Therapeutic Riding Program Holiday
Party Fundraiser! We will be offering pictures with Santa Claus and select UNH TRP ponies! It will be
a fun filled afternoon with a raffle and holiday prizes for the most fundraised money. Come enjoy
cookies and hot chocolate with your fellow staff, riders and volunteers!
Required Donations for Pictures:
Raise $50.00 in donations for you and up to 4 family/friends to take a picture with a UNH school
Raise $75.00 for a client or volunteer to get on a UNH school horse for a photo. The UNH TRP rider
weight limit of 150 lbs applies to mounted photos. Also riders and volunteers must fill out attached
release form for a mounted photo.
Raise an additional $10.00 for family and friends to stand around the horse for your mounted photo.
We will have prizes for those who raise the most money. Anyone- volunteer, parent, client or friend who brings in an item from our Holiday wishlist will receive a raffle ticket for fun prizes to be drawn during the event.
Current wishlist includes:
- Absorbine thrush treatment
- All- purpose saddle pads
- Tack cleaning sponges
- saddle soap , leather conditioner
- All purpose saddle pads
- Small size White salt blocks
- Ball point pens, dry erase markers (fine point)
- plastic sheet protectors & tablets (office supplies)
- Equine Fly Masks with ears - Cob and Horse size
- Equine Rain Sheets, all sizes
- Equine Bell boots, all sizes
- Leather halters and cotton lead ropes
- Hoof picks with brush end
- HE Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies (Ajax, Windex, sponges)
- Hand towels / wash cloths (preferably UNH blue—can be used)
- Brooms, shovels and pitch forks