What's great about the UNH Genetics Program?
- New major focusing on one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of biology
- Hands-on experience from laboratory courses in genetics, genomics, and molecular biology
- Students from CT, MA and RI may qualify for reduced tuition from the New England Regional Student Program
- Preparation for careers in research, teaching, forensics, genetic counseling, and many more
- Appropriate major for students interested in graduate school, medical school, dental school, or physician assistant programs
- Many opportunities to do research in faculty laboratories and present research at scientific conferences on- and off-campus