Marine, Estuarine and Freshwater Biology
Why Study Marine, Estuarine and Freshwater Biology at UNH?
- Learn from world-class faculty committed to teaching as well as research
- Engage in hands-on research; check out some student projects on lobsters and oysters
- Study freshwater, estuarine and marine environments at levels from genes to ecosystems
- Choose from dozens of marine, estuarine and freshwater classes
- Work at our unique range of field stations: AFAIR Laboratory located on the Durham campus; Jackson Estuarine Laboratory; Coastal Marine Facility; Shoals Marine Lab
- Prepare for a wide range of exciting careers in research, teaching, conservation, fisheries, aquaculture, and other fields focused on aquatic environments and organisms.