The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with strong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.
Nov. 10th Equine Info Session for High School students
Nov. 15th & Nov 16th ANSC402 preregistration for Spring 2017
Nov. 17th Equine Info Session for High School students
Nov. 30th Equine Sesquicentennial; Riding through the Years open house in Dimond Library 6-8pm
Dec. 1st Equine Info Session for High School students
Dec. 3rd Jumper Show
Dec. 4th Therapeutic Riding program Ride a Thon