The UNH Equine Program combines award-winning equestrian teams with strong academics and outstanding opportunities for hands-on learning, including on-site USEF/USEA recognized horse trials and PATH International premier operating center which give students real-world experience in the equine industry. The program includes:
- Three courses of study in the B.S. Program: Equine Industry Management, Therapeutic Riding and Equine Science.
- A.A.S. in Equine Management
- Classes in horse care, stable management, equine sports medicine, conformation & lameness, horse trials management, training, riding instruction, therapeutic riding and reproductive management.
- Riding program in dressage and eventing
- Two successful equestrian teams: the 2009 National Champion IDA Team and 2011, 2012 & 2013 Regional Champion IHSA Team.
- PATH International Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Program
- USEA/USEF recognized Horse Trials and USDF/USEF Recognized Dressage Shows
- 52-stall facility with indoor, outdoor and Beginner Novice through Preliminary cross-country course ON CAMPUS.
May 7th Jumper Show
May 7th Kentucky Derby Spring Fling & Auction
June 25th & 26th June Dressage Show
June 29th Therapeutic Riding Program Volunteer Training
June 30th Prospective Student Info session
July 14th Prospective Student Info session
August 11th Prospective Student Info session
Sept. 24th & 25th Fall Horse Trials
Oct. 8th Jumper Show
Dec. 3rd Jumper Show